Dawnlark Plains Lotus Bloom
The black of heart
131 Posts
Ooc — Keg
She was furious at the idea of leaving the warm cacoon who had harboured her since her creation. THIS was not her idea! And because of the suddenness of the situation and the coldness that breached her as she came into the world, the little long legged pup held a great disdain for the world already. 

Even the rough strokes of her mother couldn’t bring her around. She would hated it here. And if she could, she would have made her displeasure known. She wiggles as much as she could, showing her pitiful defiance. The nudging of a huge nose, pushing her toward the warm underbelly of her mother and thus the nurturing milk that awaited her.

Sustanance was the only remedy to her rage. Latching on to her mother’s teat finally helped the young auburn girl understand that perhaps this world wasn’t so terrible. As she drank greedily, and tried her best to grab the warmth from her mother. She stopped her wiggling as she felt the presence of another small being near to her own. To obsorbed in her mother’s milk was the girl, that she couldn’t think of who these others were.
yay!!!!!!!!! Stubborn to a fault. I’m so happy this moment has finally come. Sorry for the phone post! I couldnt wait!
"it is if everyone dies alone."
"Does that scare you?"
"i don't want to be alone."
3/5
0/5

Messages In This Thread
Lotus Bloom - by Pema - June 21, 2018, 02:34 AM
RE: Lotus Bloom - by Radcliffe - June 21, 2018, 06:03 PM
RE: Lotus Bloom - by Padma - June 21, 2018, 06:32 PM
RE: Lotus Bloom - by Shale - June 22, 2018, 01:37 PM
RE: Lotus Bloom - by Pema - June 28, 2018, 12:44 AM
RE: Lotus Bloom - by Meadow - June 28, 2018, 07:36 AM