Heron Lake Plateau Behold the great science fi
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
The fact that Quixote was still mentally a mess probably didn't help Colt's ability to understand him at this point.  More like somewhere out there, someone was all, 'Hey, that guy seems happy, let's screw with him!'  Really, it did kind of seem that way.  He'd maybe just about come to terms with the with the whole leadership thing, he and Raven were finally officially mates, and they were starting to make the final preparations for their pups, and then... 

There was still the issue that he was wondering if his own greed -- the fact he'd weighted his own interests so heavily versus those that would benefit a wider range of the pack -- had caused this all to happen.  That maybe in his quest to do everything himsefl he had let some bridges rot instead of going out of the way to repair them, and that maybe if he hadn't, maybe Screech's attack could have been prevented.  But then again,   Think I've probably been neglecting folks -- too much time off doing stuff myself when I probably should have been dragging others along.  Besides the hunts, what've you been up to?  Hopefully something better than the gloom that had settled in over the alphas.  Standing guard over Raven and caring for her as she healed left a lot of time for introspection, and not all of it ended in a good place.
Messages In This Thread
Behold the great science fi - by Quixote - June 22, 2018, 04:02 PM
RE: Behold the great science fi - by Colt RIP - June 22, 2018, 05:09 PM
RE: Behold the great science fi - by Quixote - June 22, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: Behold the great science fi - by Colt RIP - June 26, 2018, 09:47 AM
RE: Behold the great science fi - by Quixote - June 28, 2018, 02:31 AM
RE: Behold the great science fi - by Colt RIP - June 28, 2018, 05:51 PM
RE: Behold the great science fi - by Quixote - July 01, 2018, 02:48 AM
RE: Behold the great science fi - by Colt RIP - July 02, 2018, 12:02 PM
RE: Behold the great science fi - by Quixote - July 03, 2018, 03:33 AM
RE: Behold the great science fi - by Colt RIP - July 05, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: Behold the great science fi - by Quixote - July 05, 2018, 11:33 PM