Noctisardor Bypass i led the revolution in my bedroom, and i set all the zippers free
to stab my youth with desperate knives
154 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

briefly he remembers zamael -- wonders if the pair has reunited yet. he does not say anything, preferring to hold things close to his chest until he knows there's either benefit to be gained or nothing to be lost by sharing. instead he scans alarian's face for honesty, accepting the kisses with a lazy smile. "maybe," he answers the boy's question, unable, as usual, to be direct. but they both already know the answer so he doesn't feel particularly inspired towards vulnerability, as it were. 

instead -- "i did mean it, before," he chides, "venting is fine -- i won't hold a bad mood against you." it could be mistaken for a gesture of kindness, an offer to comfort or reassure. but that's not samothes' m.o. more -- there is no real need to walk on eggshells between them, for they are already physically lovers and nothing more and the messeda doesn't care much beyond that. if alarian uses their get-togethers as a way of blowing off steam, or working through complex traumas, by all means.