Duck Lake capsize
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
aria was so glad to hear that constantine was still leading. after all of their failed attempts to move on from donnelaith... and though he didn't seem so convinced she would've remembered if she'd stayed-- and also that she was happy, aria shook her head. "it was after you left moonspear... i don't remember why you left, i just remember feeling like i lost everything-- like i was nothing, even if i wasn't happy i was happier with you," she clarified, with a gentle frown. she didn't remember much of anything from moonspear, but pieces of it pointed to constantine being her rock. "i just want to feel happy again," she added as he rested his head upon hers, quietly, sadly. this comment, if anything, was the biggest indicator of her mental health since her leaving of undersea. 

and then, he invited her back. and then, he told her he had a mate. and kids. aria had not been sure she had had feelings for constantine-- now or ever. but something inside her stirred, something that could've only been jealousy. if she had had one dream in life, it had been to have a family. constantine was all she had and remembered-- so naturally, that even he was not as she remembered... stung. but what else could she do? and it wasn't like she knew that she had had feelings for him or not. but that was always the problem, wasn't it? she just couldn't remember.

"please," she said softly. it was, after all, what she'd come all this way for. "and i'd love to-- i'm sure they're beautiful..." she added with a soft smile, her tail waving gently at her hocks.
Messages In This Thread
capsize - by Constantine - June 30, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: capsize - by Aria - June 30, 2018, 09:03 PM
RE: capsize - by Constantine - June 30, 2018, 09:12 PM
RE: capsize - by Aria - June 30, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: capsize - by Constantine - June 30, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: capsize - by Aria - June 30, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: capsize - by Constantine - July 09, 2018, 06:47 AM
RE: capsize - by Aria - July 09, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: capsize - by Constantine - July 13, 2018, 04:09 AM
RE: capsize - by Aria - July 13, 2018, 09:47 PM
RE: capsize - by Constantine - October 04, 2018, 09:27 PM