Wheeling Gull Isle I hate to be the bearer of bad news
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Originally he had been standing bent over with his nose into Seelie's fur. Then when she began to groom at him, he slowly slid to his belly and remained still eyes closing. Surely if Seelie could withhold her grieving then he could too, he could wait till he was away from prying eyes. "It's alright Aunt Seelie...We'll get through it." he said softly. Such was the Morningside way right? Together they would all make it through.....except he wasn't together with them.

Shunning the beginnings of depressive thoughts he lifted his head away and adjusted his position so that he could fully observe Seelie with her babies. They were four beautiful little balls of fluff and wiggles and he watched her as she touched each one. Then when she spoke he found himself stunned once more by her voice, enraptured by the softness of it. Then he was crying, eyes giving no stinging warning of the tears that suddenly flowed from their depths as she named the first born after his father. "Seelie...Thank you" He breathed in a trembling voice. "I'll tell everyone...that you named him after dad." he said after he had slowly sucked in a breath, trying to stop the flow of emotion.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
I hate to be the bearer of bad news - by Sunny - July 01, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: I hate to be the bearer of bad news - by Sunny - July 07, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: I hate to be the bearer of bad news - by Stockholm - July 08, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: I hate to be the bearer of bad news - by Thresher - July 11, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: I hate to be the bearer of bad news - by Sunny - July 11, 2018, 09:00 PM
RE: I hate to be the bearer of bad news - by Sunny - July 12, 2018, 10:58 AM