Wheeling Gull Isle I hate to be the bearer of bad news
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
For the first time in the company of others he didn't feel the need to stay strong and hold everything in. In his Aunt's embrace he released the pent up emotions and began to heave, his whole body shaking with the force of his sobs. It was more than his dad's death, it was the death of himself too. He knew that he was no longer the same happy go lucky young man with a heart of a child but instead a man who had lost his father and hurt his family through horrible actions. It lasted only a few moments before it slowly quieted down and then he sniffled, sucking in a breath and blowing it out in a sigh. "I will stay as long as you want Aunt Seelie, I just need to be home in a week. Thank you for letting me stay" he said softly and gave her cheek fur an appreciative and affectionate nuzzle. "I gained so much family through Catori but you're the one I'm most grateful to" he admitted. Not gratitude so much as he held a simple but profound adoration for the woman.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
I hate to be the bearer of bad news - by Sunny - July 01, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: I hate to be the bearer of bad news - by Sunny - July 07, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: I hate to be the bearer of bad news - by Stockholm - July 08, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: I hate to be the bearer of bad news - by Thresher - July 11, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: I hate to be the bearer of bad news - by Sunny - July 11, 2018, 09:00 PM
RE: I hate to be the bearer of bad news - by Sunny - July 12, 2018, 10:58 AM