Mudminnow River It's a good thing I like fish
29 Posts
Ooc — Romulus
Private 

Mud coated his fur. His muscles, a rather unpleasant melody of both soreness and hot white fire. Thorleif laboriously clambered up the embankment of the river, a half eaten fish in his mouth. He had been chasing the fox with the fish for almost... gods, he couldn't even remember. All he could recall was the crazed hunger that had overtaken his senses when he saw the fish on the gravel, never mind the fox that had already begun to tear into it.

"Stupid fox", wheezed Thorleif, his saliva glands already pumping.  The fox had, in the end, given up the fish and had dashed into the tall grass, pausing momentarily to snap at the air towards Thorleif.  Thorleif had ignored it.  Fixated on his new prize, he had started to devour it in such a ravenous manner that one could make the argument that most of the fish was ending up on Thorleif, rather than in him.

It was over in a matter of seconds.  Covered now in a coat of mud and fish, Thorleif put his nose to the ground to sniff the remains, hoping for a stray scrap of fish.  The heat and humidity was going to do wonders for his new scent, but he didn't mind.  Once his skin started to itch, he's simply roll around on some grass or rub up against a tree with thick coarse bark.  Stomach semi sated, Thorleif now took in his new surroundings.  Spotting a thicket in the distance, he meandered towards it seeking shade.
Messages In This Thread
It's a good thing I like fish - by Thorleif - July 02, 2018, 08:09 PM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by RIP Grezig - July 02, 2018, 08:36 PM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by Thorleif - July 02, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by RIP Grezig - July 02, 2018, 11:33 PM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by Thorleif - July 03, 2018, 10:43 AM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by RIP Grezig - July 03, 2018, 01:52 PM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by Thorleif - July 03, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by RIP Grezig - July 04, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by Thorleif - July 04, 2018, 10:03 PM