Dragoncrest Cliffs Every word you sing, you wrote them for me.
587 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Ranger
"Oh," Bat said, not entirely sure she knew the difference. She watched as Wildfire settled on the ground and engaged the smaller pup. Perhaps another child might have felt jealous of her dam's attention, though Bat didn't mind in the least. She found him curious too.

"D'you wanna play?" she eventually inquired. She didn't feel particularly energetic today, though she should be able to manage with such a little playmate, right? "Cousin Dacio?" she added, peering at Wildfire to see if she'd gotten the term right. The Feisripa smiled at her, which Bat took as confirmation, and she easily returned it before looking to Dacio.
Messages In This Thread
Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Dacio - July 03, 2018, 04:45 AM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - July 24, 2018, 11:36 AM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - August 01, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - August 06, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - August 13, 2018, 09:27 PM