Great Bear Wilderness Don't worry bout me and who I fire
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Maybe @Sitri if you aren't too busy? I know we have an ongoing thread but if you want this one, assume Jinx eventually snapped out of it and figured out he wasn't Majesty (and he can harbour any bad feelings he wants to)! I'll leave it vague so someone else can join if they'd like, but assume Jinx collected them from STM and brought them here unless you've a problem with the powerplay! If so just let me know. :)

The pale Outrider had been ceaselessly active the last few days, travelling without tire between Silvertip Mountain and the circle of mountains she had found. Each trip back and forth took the better part of two days, but when Jinx was at home on the mountain, she continued her regular duties as if nothing had ever happened. Those who asked were given answers, and those who didn't ask were left to merely assume what Jinx's frequent trips were about.

Craving another look at the luscious pine forest spread out over The Spine (a name Jinx had recently given to them for how they appeared like a curved backbone), she sent up a quick and choppy howl for her wolves to attend her. Gathering whoever would accompany her, the Alpha female set off in the early dawn, leaving little room for argument from her subordinates. They would rest in the shade of Neverwinter Forest during the hot afternoon and would arrive at The Spine, a large basin encompassing roughly the area of Silvertip Mountain and then some, as the sun was beginning to paint the sky orange.

“This will sustain us permanently,” Jinx said as she led her follower(s) up the shortest mountain, the one that was mostly scrub and grass. When they crested the ridge, she knew they would see exactly what she was talking about. The Spine was perfect.
Messages In This Thread
Don't worry bout me and who I fire - by Jinx - June 20, 2014, 09:45 AM
RE: Don't worry bout me and who I fire - by Sitri - June 20, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: Don't worry bout me and who I fire - by Jinx - June 20, 2014, 12:27 PM
RE: Don't worry bout me and who I fire - by Sitri - June 20, 2014, 05:44 PM
RE: Don't worry bout me and who I fire - by Jinx - June 23, 2014, 11:25 AM
RE: Don't worry bout me and who I fire - by Sitri - June 23, 2014, 05:22 PM
RE: Don't worry bout me and who I fire - by Jinx - June 24, 2014, 11:00 AM
RE: Don't worry bout me and who I fire - by Sitri - June 25, 2014, 03:29 PM
RE: Don't worry bout me and who I fire - by Jinx - June 26, 2014, 10:57 AM
RE: Don't worry bout me and who I fire - by Sitri - June 26, 2014, 11:51 AM
RE: Don't worry bout me and who I fire - by Jinx - June 26, 2014, 05:09 PM