Heron Lake Plateau Long in the tooth but harmless as can be
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
There were reasons Quixote probably wasn't the most popular wolf around.  He'd speak before thinking, and in ways that he obviously didn't mind but rankled others far more.  He didn't really mean to be mean about it, after all, he thought he was being perfectly clear.  That didn't stop it from being occasionally frustrating and confusing for why it seemed like people overreacted to him being blunt.  The positive about him being a jerk?  Well, he could usually take the same punishment, so Colt's words didn't anger him at all.

He was not the wolf to go to for sympathy.  Solutions, sure, but he was awful with anything involving feelings or how to deal with them.  Quixote's response did sound kind of frustrated, but not malicious.  He still wanted to help somehow, Yeah, I got issues I gotta deal with sometime, that isn't anything new.  But I wasn't the one asking for help right now.  Mine are for me to deal with on my own time.  Or, you know, not.  Because he wasn't the sort of guy to bring them up unless he had to.  He hadn't really revisited the attack after that night, let alone the stillborn pups -- he just shoved it all into a box somewhere and pretended it didn't happen.  He should talk about it, but he didn't.

He followed a few steps after Colt, But hey, look man.  I'm the first to say I'm not the one to talk to whatever went down with her is the thing stopping you. It wasn't like Colt had given him a clue whether or not that was the problem, but that had been his suggestion if that wasn't the case. That's more where Raven's got her magic.  He stopped, then.  If Colt was just gonna walk away, then whatever, Quixote wasn't gonna harangue him, but at least he'd chuck that option his way since it was about all he could do.
Messages In This Thread
Long in the tooth but harmless as can be - by Colt RIP - July 03, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: Long in the tooth but harmless as can be - by Quixote - July 08, 2018, 09:22 PM