DRAGON TEARS (PACK HOWL)
<i>"Sometimes there is no darker place than our thoughts, the moonless midnight of the mind."</i>
171 Posts
Ooc —
Hey, Dragonwatchers! You may treat this post as a sort if IC News Bulletin, in which Ariston (NPCed) and Koontz announce her promotion. This is where I'm going to officially introduce the Dragon Duties IC as well. A single howl of acknowledgement is all that's necessary. Thanks! :)

After a month of success for Koontz and Dragonwatchers alike, she and Ariston mutually decided that she should step up as his partner in rank, occupying the Alpha female role reserved for her. She accepted her crown humbly and graciously, then let her cohort announce the news to the pack via a howl. As soon as his voice tapered away, she lifted her own in song, pale eyes focused on the darkening evening sky as she called for their pack mates to rally.

After their important announcement, the Alphas wanted to tell the pack of one more development. Ariston urged Koontz to take the spotlight. Stepping up on the edge of the bluff overlooking Kintla Flatlands and the Great Bear Wilderness beyond it, the new Alpha female barked out the news: the pack would be adapting a co-rank system known as Dragon Duties. She described each of them briefly, then let the pack know that she and Ariston were available for personal counsel.

Throat sore, Koontz finally fell silent as the moon rose into the clear night sky. She padded to a nearby puddle to cool the burning, then returned to her post at Ariston's side. Her heart beat excitedly in her chest as she folded onto her her haunches and pricked her silver ears to await the pack's reactions to the news.
Messages In This Thread
DRAGON TEARS (PACK HOWL) - by Koontz - August 12, 2013, 01:47 PM
RE: Dragon tears (pack howl) - by Two Face - August 12, 2013, 03:43 PM
RE: DRAGON TEARS (PACK HOWL) - by Yildun - August 13, 2013, 11:19 AM
RE: DRAGON TEARS (PACK HOWL) - by Barristan - August 16, 2013, 11:34 AM
RE: DRAGON TEARS (PACK HOWL) - by Verrine - August 16, 2013, 06:55 PM
RE: DRAGON TEARS (PACK HOWL) - by Julooke - August 24, 2013, 04:18 PM
RE: DRAGON TEARS (PACK HOWL) - by Koontz - September 06, 2013, 09:57 AM