Emberwood Looking forward to seeing you
165 Posts
Ooc —

something about the white-furred woman reminded her at once of a memory shot through with self-loathing and aching loneliness, a ghost on a riverbank, a night forgotten until now. they were not the same; the woman's leg and build marked her as different, yet perhaps it was some ethereal quality that sparked the sylph's memory so. 

then came a male, him she spared a cursory glance before peering back towards the woman - Liri. some men, perhaps, were good as Delight was. but she no longer could afford them the benefit of the doubt, and such her attention focused on the woman, flickering ears finally stilled. the dark woman spoke for her, an action which induced a swift flash of annoyance in the sylph, yet it was easily hidden and pushed away. "I wanted to meet you. to know of your group"  she stated, the voice soft yet firm as she made clear her intent was not as clear-cut as Elixir had put it. 

she rose, sun-burned grasses crackling beneath her paws as she shifted. "I am a wanderer." there was extra effort to provide some conversation, and yet she fell short. still, there was little to tell; her life had been a dreary cycle of reoccurring pain and loss and change, growth and healing, shot down every time she neared confidence and growth.
did you hear the sun go down?
silent as a child I found
hiding in the midnight of my soul
I am ready now to let her go
Messages In This Thread
Looking forward to seeing you - by Elixir - July 10, 2018, 01:12 PM
RE: Looking forward to seeing you - by Anatha - July 10, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: Looking forward to seeing you - by Síff - July 10, 2018, 01:37 PM
RE: Looking forward to seeing you - by RIP Kavik - July 10, 2018, 07:08 PM
RE: Looking forward to seeing you - by Elixir - July 10, 2018, 09:26 PM
RE: Looking forward to seeing you - by Anatha - July 11, 2018, 06:01 PM
RE: Looking forward to seeing you - by Síff - July 12, 2018, 05:36 AM