Bitterroot Valley To start the journey, to make a new start.
142 Posts
Ooc —
Steele nodded at her comment. “The Sanctuary is a good place, I loved it when I was there. “ he said with a small smile remembering his time he had spent there. “I know how to fish I might be rusty but I’m sure if we can’t find something there will be fish in the river.” He said reassuringly to her. 

Steele mustered up a trot and came up beside her. He let the air whaft through his nose as they moved ahead, waiting for a scent to strike. It would be good for the both of them to hunt together, bigger and better food or more fish to be caught. He made his mind think of other things, as good made his stomach growl.

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me. 

Messages In This Thread
To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Steele - July 16, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Jomyo - August 08, 2018, 09:40 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Jomyo - August 11, 2018, 11:19 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Jomyo - August 14, 2018, 12:16 AM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Jomyo - August 25, 2018, 10:08 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Steele - September 06, 2018, 01:12 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Jomyo - September 10, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Steele - September 21, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Jomyo - October 07, 2018, 09:02 PM