Heron Lake Plateau I think I'm done
They Left Me Standing Unbroken
106 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
The Rochester didn't know why he had stuck around for so long. His family was gone, he had no friends and he felt unwelcome wherever he went on his small trips outside the Redhawk borders. The pack was the only thing consistent in his life at that moment. The only thing he could trust to stick with him for as long as he chose it to be his home.

When their Beta, Towhee, asked for his attention by approaching him he solemnly stopped his assault on the small critter and perked his ears with the silent hope she was just passing by and not actually interesting in spending time with him. Good afternoon. He greeted in kind with a respectful nod of his muzzle, enormous paws still wrapped around his kill.

His hopes were not met, unfortunately. He grinned then, another nod indicating he was totally in for a swim even though he really wasn't. I'd hate to have you drown on us. He added jokingly, lifting his form off the wet ground seemingly effortlessly. The squirrel was as good as gone already anyway and so he motioned for her to lead the way.
Dance Under The Ladder
Messages In This Thread
I think I'm done - by Ben - July 20, 2018, 04:02 PM
RE: I think I'm done - by Towhee - July 21, 2018, 01:09 PM
RE: I think I'm done - by Ben - July 24, 2018, 08:07 AM
RE: I think I'm done - by Towhee - July 24, 2018, 09:37 AM
RE: I think I'm done - by Ben - July 28, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: I think I'm done - by Towhee - August 01, 2018, 09:12 AM
RE: I think I'm done - by Ben - August 07, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: I think I'm done - by Towhee - August 13, 2018, 08:56 AM