Dawnlark Plains All in the family
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Just as he'd climbed out a female approached, calling out in a cheery tone. He hadn't seen her before and tensed up before she stated her name and that she was a newbie. Then he relaxed and broke out into the happiest grin he'd made since Aliac became his mate. "Hiya Loir! Welcome to Morningside. I'm Sunny." he introduced and came in closer to her, tail wagging slowly. When she offered to catch him prey his stomach rumbled embarrasingly loud and his ears flicked back but his smile softened "No, not for me but...If you want you can help by hunting as much as possible. There's a big food shortage and we have two nursing mothers with litters of pups to feed who really need the food. Catch them some food, bring it to me and I'll take it there" he said his voice filled with relief and gratitude. It probably wasn't enough that just one adult had joined but within the next few months, Eventide would probably be able begin to hunt under someone's mentoring. For now him,Dawn, Shale, Aditya, Aliac and Sebastian should be able to help out and Loir would help too.

An idea struck him and he sat down, wagging slowly "If You're interested, take a break and I can tell you the history of Morningside?" he offered. He wanted it to be known and remembered that his dad had been the one to found Morningside.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
All in the family - by Sunny - July 21, 2018, 04:32 PM
RE: All in the family - by Loir - July 21, 2018, 04:36 PM
RE: All in the family - by Sunny - July 21, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: All in the family - by Loir - July 21, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: All in the family - by Sunny - July 21, 2018, 05:44 PM
RE: All in the family - by Loir - July 21, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: All in the family - by Sunny - July 24, 2018, 08:09 AM
RE: All in the family - by Loir - July 24, 2018, 04:33 PM
RE: All in the family - by Sunny - August 02, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: All in the family - by Loir - August 03, 2018, 06:06 PM