Kildeer Rest just give me time to give you a waste of time
to stab my youth with desperate knives
154 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

not so fun to tease when he doesn't push back at all. well, he supposes that tracks, considering whatever happened to him must have been fairly recent. for a moment samothes rests his gaze on alarian's injuries, scanning the wound critically, taking in the new details of his deformed face. he offers no respite for the intensity of his gaze, but neither does judgement flicker behind his sharp eyes. 

at length he says, "i suppose i am," allowing, briefly, for the other man to change the subject. he could tell alarian that he's relocated -- had intended to, in fact -- but the idea seems dangerous now. there is something in the energy alarian currently carries with him that makes samothes want to tread carefully. instead he says casually, "i met your brother zamael," the offhanded way someone notices the rain, "i hope he was able to find you." and also, i hope he wasn't the one to tear your eye out, and all of that, goes unsaid.
Messages In This Thread
RE: just give me time to give you a waste of time - by Samothes - July 21, 2018, 11:21 PM