Blackfoot Forest can’t sleep cause my bed’s on fire
8 Posts
Ooc — rin
pretend the grey words are in czech because i'm too lazy to use a translator lmao

The eyes stare, but she sees nothing. Warily, she turns her head and then the axis of her shoulder, feeling silly, but also exposed. Then a voice speaks out, the first syllables of which nearly gave her a heart attack. She's recovering from the startle in her chest when she hears the last two words and the question— dearest sister. What brings you here?

"You nearly killed me!" she cries out, her voice pinched and breathless, her mouth contorted in the strange shape between a laugh and a scream. Jasny faces away from her sister, eyes and mouth firmly shut (the facial muscles slightly twitching with the effort), fighting her heartbeat, before turning back, eyebrows raised. They take up the majority of her forehead.

"You are seriously asking me that one out of all questions you could have asked, sister?" Jasny assumes the air of mock dissapointment and shock, speaking through a smile full of teeth and gums. "And here I thought you were the smart one." An exaggerated pout, the spirited twist of her head and hip. Talking to her sister was like falling back into old and well-nurtured habits; Jasny has never felt so comfortable since the last time she had seen her father's face as she left her home for ever.
Messages In This Thread
can’t sleep cause my bed’s on fire - by Jasny - July 25, 2018, 10:31 PM
RE: can’t sleep cause my bed’s on fire - by Jasny - July 26, 2018, 06:16 AM