Blackfeather Woods i blew a bad man away, today
2 Posts
Ooc —
Away

Monkey was pretty close to turning tail and finding something else to entertain himself with, but that was when a larger creature emerged from the dark of the wood and swept closer to the cub. The cat was awed by the appearance of this newcomer; his tail shot straight up, the tip curling like the handle of a cane. He watched as the smaller of the two creatures grew distraught, and when they pressed in to the white fur of the larger, they cast aside something that seemed important.

Maybe it was just the movement that piqued the cat's interest — or the shaft of light that happened to beam across it's surface for a flicker of a moment — but it was enough to make Monkey go from stalking mode to playing mode. He shot out from the brush and took a swipe at the stone, rolling it across the ground and towards a patch of shadow.

One swipe, two, and then a third which narrowly missed its mark; but that meant his run was poorly timed and as his rear paws descended on the stone, his back end dropped. In the next few moments the tawny cat was sprawled on his side while his large feet kicked and pawed at the stone as if it were a most entertaining toy.
Messages In This Thread
i blew a bad man away, today - by Astara - July 31, 2018, 10:06 AM
RE: i blew a bad man away, today - by RIP Cat - August 08, 2018, 01:05 PM
RE: i blew a bad man away, today - by Relmyna - August 08, 2018, 03:55 PM
RE: i blew a bad man away, today - by Astara - August 08, 2018, 06:46 PM
RE: i blew a bad man away, today - by RIP Cat - August 09, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: i blew a bad man away, today - by Relmyna - August 11, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: i blew a bad man away, today - by Astara - August 16, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: i blew a bad man away, today - by Relmyna - August 26, 2018, 10:23 AM
RE: i blew a bad man away, today - by Astara - August 27, 2018, 03:27 PM