Dawnlark Plains I will be there like mercy; I will find you through it all
241 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Backdated to the 30th. @Sebastian, though all are welcome! (: Also tagging @Aditya @Dawn
After five long days, she was finally here.

The plains rolled for miles before her, barren and dusted with patches of snow. Soft hills coloured the distant horizon, and even when she squinted, she found they still rose near indistinguishable from the sky. There couldn't have been a place more different than Moonspear. Inhospitable to the barren eye - but the fading trail led here, and intertwined with a welling strength that brought her forward motion to rest.

She felt the burn of overuse lace through each of her scars, but she would still take twice the pain if it meant standing here where her searching would end, or so her hope insisted. With a careful sweep along the borders, she found his scent ran so faintly here, and her gaze darkened.

The doubts had followed her in every step she'd taken from Silvertip, but they hadn't stopped her yet, and damn it, she wouldn't let them stop her now. Resolve fixed, Andalusia tipped back her head and released her breath to carry across the plains, echoing out with one name alone - 

Sebastian.
Trades
[Image: outrider.gif] 0/5
Messages In This Thread
I will be there like mercy; I will find you through it all - by Andalusia - July 31, 2018, 05:28 PM