The Sunspire Tender is the heart you never see
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice was a patient creature, and the time that was spent with her son alone was anything but boring. She nuzzled his fur gently for a while, surprised at how big he had gotten. One could easily see they were related. He had her warm eyes and chocolate coloring, with his father's dots and friendly giant appearance. She was so proud of him - that he had found home among others. Silently she wondered if he had stolen a girl's heart yet, like the good mother and grandmother she was.

She bowed like the lady she was at Rannoch's arrival, surprised again at the similarities between this male and her dead mate. She turned to check his tail behind him, confirming this was not Burke or even Sebastian for that matter. She wondered if he was another part of the Rochester family she didn't know about, but silenced her curiosities with a smile.

At Rannoch's question, she decided to answer herself. Though she didn't doubt that Pyro had good things to say about her, she'd rather introduce herself than be introduced. I am Malice, Pyro's mother. She answered happily, her stance lowered and respectful instead of her usual high-and-mighty way of carrying herself. He spoke highly of this place - of you - and we would be very grateful if I were allowed a place among your wolves. The widow was easily satisfied with things, so if this was not meant to be than she would retreat. As long as she had a view of the sky, there was little room for error in which way she was going. I don't come without skills either. She added, wondering if the male wanted to hear of it.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Tender is the heart you never see - by Malice - August 02, 2018, 07:31 AM
RE: Tender is the heart you never see - by Malice - August 03, 2018, 09:22 AM
RE: Tender is the heart you never see - by Malice - August 17, 2018, 03:44 PM
RE: Tender is the heart you never see - by Malice - September 03, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: Tender is the heart you never see - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 05, 2018, 01:53 PM