Qeya River What’s meant to be will always find a way.
142 Posts
Ooc —
Steele would be careful not to pry if she becomes a bit pestered by his questions. My family, she said and he nodded. The brute understood that it was her family, he felt like she was being a bit protective of her home. That would be the way he would be if he had a family, protective, so he gave her respect for being that way. 

He dipped his head so she would know that he respected her and her family. “I see... can I know more about you?” He nodded at first and then asked about herself instead of her pack. If this went well maybe he would find a friend in her and be able to come back to visit her in the future. Steele wasn’t trying to think to much ahead so he pushed the thought as he waited for her response.

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me. 

Messages In This Thread
What’s meant to be will always find a way. - by Steele - August 04, 2018, 09:24 AM
RE: What’s meant to be will always find a way. - by Steele - August 13, 2018, 07:59 PM