The Sunspire love, oh lord, my love
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

She hesitated, and then failed to answer him at all.  She wanted him to touch her, comfort her, but just as violently she wanted the bore of his emerald green suns to lift from her and pressure her no more.  She wasn't a mindreader but it took no psychic to know that he would not leave with her.  Rannoch was to him what Olive was to her — she was just.. some girl he'd knocked up.  

She didn't really believe that.  But in comparison to everything Rannoch had done for Terance, Seabreeze knew she stood no chance.  This was futile.  Just a courtesy, no matter how desperately she wanted him to come with her.

I'm... she began before she trailed off, steeling herself for whatever might come.  It is my fault that Sunspire is starving.

She casts her gaze to the side and swallows before the rest of her thoughts come flowing out.

Well, mine and Olive's.  Our children.  And it's not right for any of us to suffer for it, to go hungry.  I commend Rannoch for being kind to us, and I do want to make it crystal clear that I appreciate what he has done for us.  I don't want him to think we are taking advantage of Sunspire.

She breathed in, trembling.  So to help Sunspire and to help our children, I believe it would be best for us to ... go somewhere.  I have a destination in mind.  Although I didn't send Pyro to Delight for this purpose, he didn't report back any food shortage.  The children will have others to play with.  And I want you to come with me.  I understand if you don't want to... I know what Rannoch is to you.  That is what Olive is to me.  I wouldn't want to steal another able body from the Sunspire.  I just.. want you there with me.  I want you to come with me, Ter.  I love you so much.

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
love, oh lord, my love - by Seabreeze - August 05, 2018, 09:30 PM
RE: love, oh lord, my love - by Terance - August 07, 2018, 08:38 AM
RE: love, oh lord, my love - by Seabreeze - August 12, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: love, oh lord, my love - by Terance - August 13, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: love, oh lord, my love - by Seabreeze - August 26, 2018, 07:41 PM
RE: love, oh lord, my love - by Terance - August 26, 2018, 09:03 PM
RE: love, oh lord, my love - by Seabreeze - August 26, 2018, 09:15 PM
RE: love, oh lord, my love - by Terance - August 26, 2018, 09:25 PM