Duck Lake i am surely a queen
<small><span style="color:#b9745e;letter-spacing:3px;">デクナッツ</span></small>
150 Posts
Ooc — Der
[size=x-small]Hi...! This is my very first post. Still trying to figure out my character and writing, but would love for her to meet someone from a pack. She's trying to figure out which one to join.[/size]

Though she was a fast runner with considerable endurance, it had taken the little red wolf several weeks to travel from her previous abode in Relic Lore to the Teekon Wilds--not that she had been in any particular rush with several days spent "vacationing" among new, unexplored territories. She had left without a word, having never made any significant connections or memories, and had then impulsively set out for greater adventures further south. Summer was waning, after all, and her time was short. It would not be easy to satisfy her wanderlust later when prey became scarce.

Still, she felt guilty about the pack she had joined for a couple mere weeks, and even now, she felt the need to find one she could call her own. Such was the heartbeat of every wolf, she supposed. Black nose pressed deep into the earth, she lifted her head as the smell of water and waterfowl reached her senses. It would take her an additional half hour before she reached the lake's shores--and oh, how it was worth it!

Ducks! Ducks! So many ducks. The little wolf felt her stomach gurgle and growl. Licking her muzzle, she began to sprint towards the lake. Heart thumping harder and breath leaving faster, she could hear the quacks of the duck grow louder and louder in her ears until all the quacks seemed like applause in her ears. It was then she realized why she was running and what she was running towards.

Breaking through the protective ring of aspen trees and security guards, she pounced onto the shore and then deeply bowed. I am surely a queen, she thought to herself, and as she lifted her head, she boldly proclaimed, "Your queen is here! Thank you! Thank you..." It was fortunate she had the excuse of having not eaten for days. Still, the applause continued and if her ringing ears were not mistaken, even increased. She could have never anticipated to receive such a grand reception or reward.

Messages In This Thread
i am surely a queen - by Leaf - June 24, 2014, 03:39 PM
RE: i am surely a queen - by Horcrux - June 24, 2014, 04:01 PM
RE: i am surely a queen - by Leaf - June 24, 2014, 04:42 PM
RE: i am surely a queen - by Horcrux - June 26, 2014, 01:11 PM
RE: i am surely a queen - by Leaf - June 26, 2014, 02:49 PM
RE: i am surely a queen - by Horcrux - June 26, 2014, 03:01 PM
RE: i am surely a queen - by Leaf - June 26, 2014, 04:07 PM
RE: i am surely a queen - by Horcrux - June 27, 2014, 02:02 AM
RE: i am surely a queen - by Leaf - June 27, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: i am surely a queen - by Horcrux - June 30, 2014, 10:21 AM
RE: i am surely a queen - by Leaf - June 30, 2014, 02:00 PM