Tuktu Weir I created the sound of madness
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Having found satisfaction in his roamings he finally began to head back to the group, planning to say they'd rest here for the night before he grew distracted by a loud shrill squeal. He turned his head, eyes narrowing and searching until he saw Pixie hovering over something. Curiously he crept closer from behind her inch by inch so he wouldn't be noticed right away, watching her pick the thing up and drop it on a flat stone. He remained silent, keen eyes picking up everything she did and ears catching the fact that she spoke though not the exact words she said.

He had begun to grow bored and stood to turn away until he saw her tear her own flesh open and drip it onto the rabbit. His nostrils flared as he inhaled the blood scent, a fierce hunger rising within his soul. It had been so long since he had smelled the blood of another. Too long. Shaking his head he waited until she snapped it's neck to step closer "What was that you just did? Do you like the taste of your own blood?" he asked curiously. There was no disgust evident in his voice, instead there was just curiosity.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Messages In This Thread
I created the sound of madness - by Pixie - August 08, 2018, 10:32 PM
RE: I created the sound of madness - by Nikan - August 09, 2018, 07:50 AM
RE: I created the sound of madness - by Pixie - August 09, 2018, 09:01 AM
RE: I created the sound of madness - by Nikan - August 15, 2018, 05:32 PM
RE: I created the sound of madness - by Pixie - August 16, 2018, 09:19 AM
RE: I created the sound of madness - by Nikan - August 16, 2018, 05:22 PM
RE: I created the sound of madness - by Pixie - August 17, 2018, 08:57 AM
RE: I created the sound of madness - by Nikan - August 27, 2018, 03:27 PM
RE: I created the sound of madness - by Pixie - August 28, 2018, 10:11 AM