Nova Peak The Wind's Changed
37 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Her smile reassured him she was not upset with him anymore, and it made a soft grin set on his features. His eyes sharpened as he heard what she had been doing, going over her once again just to make sure. A bit of guilt pricked at him, but he pushed it back. He definitely needed to go back, if only for Taki. Pulling himself a bit higher, a state of protectiveness rose on his stance. They wanted and needed him to come back. As she spoke about the other two, his resolve to stay with his family this time strengthened, and he only nodded to her words. He had been in and out too long. He grinned slightly. Of course, Siarut wouldn't admit needing help. As far as he was concerned, he wouldn't need to. His close brother would have him. The understanding that they had was special, at least to Tomkin. A tug on his heart was felt by him as Shivali was mentioned. Pups. He wanted to get to know them. They were his nieces and nephews. He should be there for them, too.

A small smile graced his features at his sister's plea, and he nodded, resting his forehead against her cheek for a moment before giving her another slight lick and answering, his admission unusually affectionate. I've missed patrolling with you. It's been too long. Although the peak is a quiet place, I've missed the sound of my siblings' voices in my ears. Let's go home, Taki.
"If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance."
-Innutuk saying

speaking Innutuk
Messages In This Thread
The Wind's Changed - by Tomkin - August 16, 2018, 10:38 AM
RE: The Wind's Changed - by Takiyok - August 16, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: The Wind's Changed - by Tomkin - August 16, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: The Wind's Changed - by Takiyok - August 16, 2018, 03:29 PM
RE: The Wind's Changed - by Tomkin - August 16, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: The Wind's Changed - by Takiyok - August 16, 2018, 10:07 PM
RE: The Wind's Changed - by Tomkin - August 17, 2018, 07:12 AM
RE: The Wind's Changed - by Takiyok - August 17, 2018, 01:39 PM