The Tangle lament
I WILL REMAIN
24 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
[Image: outrider_master.gif] 2/5
on the edge of the tangle, felltree marsh, and redtail rise

With deft paws he continues to press his way through the Wilderness.  Morning has brought him to the untamed foothills of Redtail Rise.  Instead of maneuvering over another mountain he instead decides to cup the rocky edges, through the twisted black trees of the Tangle.

He soon came to regret that decision.  Traversing the low-lighted forest and its many ledges was difficult for even a versed mountaineer such as Tsiokwaris.  His broad paws only hindered him here, and it took him many hours beneath the early afternoon sun.  The only silver lining was that the shaded Tangle offered refuge from the heat.

The further inland he went, the less ash fell from the sky, the less smoke clouded his lungs.  Whatever phenomenon he was running from, he would be safe from it here.  As afternoon bled into evening he came across the territory where the three landmasses converged, littered with marshlands and sharp foliage.

He was in for another sleepless night.  There would be no refuge for him here.
✶ TSIOKWARIS IS A MASTER SCOUT AND WARRIOR, PLEASE TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION WHEN THREADING WITH ME
I CLOSE THREADS AFTER 30 DAYS WITH NO RESPONSE, OR IF THE THREAD PARTNER FALLS INACTIVE
Messages In This Thread
lament - by Tsiokwaris - August 20, 2018, 09:12 PM
RE: lament - by Branwen - August 22, 2018, 07:10 PM
RE: lament - by Tsiokwaris - August 22, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: lament - by Branwen - August 22, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: lament - by Tsiokwaris - August 22, 2018, 07:49 PM
RE: lament - by Branwen - August 22, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: lament - by Tsiokwaris - August 22, 2018, 09:25 PM
RE: lament - by Branwen - August 23, 2018, 02:41 AM
RE: lament - by Tsiokwaris - August 29, 2018, 05:09 PM
RE: lament - by Branwen - September 06, 2018, 03:45 PM