Dragoncrest Cliffs god is a shapeless hunger
135 Posts
Ooc —
Dio offers his take and Blixen steps up to the task. Helix turns her gaze toward the young warrior, sizing her up before her attention is drawn to Thuringwethil.

“No, you will stay,” she tells Blixen. Whatever the reason, Helix doesn’t like it. If they don’t have many warriors to begin with, why not send those trained and willing? She is doing her duty by stepping up. “I will return to Trigeda. I will take a few, those who are willing, but I need you here,” she says to her daughter. Exhaustion is still deep in her gaze and she returns her focus to Helix.

“The sooner we go, the be—”

“No,” Thuringwethil interrupts, setting her gaze hard—clearly, she wasn’t finished. “We will leave in a week or so. I am not ready for travel. There is no active war, that we know of, or else someone else would be on delivering the news. When @Portia thinks I am well enough, we will go. Blixen,” she pauses, turning back. “You will take the helm while I am gone. Dio will help you. And Helix,” says the woman pointedly, back to the dark warrior. “You will stay here and help protect Drageda. @Hush, @Eske, and @Ajatar will come back with me. And @Denali,” she adds as an afterthought, deciding he might be useful along the way and a chance to sort that in the meantime. To everyone’s surprise, @Ephraim will express interest later, tagging along to learn their ways as it’s meant to be and hopefully upon their return, a young warrior of Drageda.

Helix opens her mouth to object but a cross look from Heda causes her to snap her jaw shut and accept it, turning to Blixen, expression free of the judgment settling deep in her chest.

“Sha, Heda.”
Trigedasleng · Common
0/0 threads
Messages In This Thread
god is a shapeless hunger - by Helix - August 26, 2018, 06:59 PM
RE: god is a shapeless hunger - by Dio - August 26, 2018, 10:10 PM
RE: god is a shapeless hunger - by Blixen - August 30, 2018, 07:43 PM
RE: god is a shapeless hunger - by Helix - August 30, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: god is a shapeless hunger - by Dio - September 02, 2018, 11:23 PM
RE: god is a shapeless hunger - by Blixen - September 03, 2018, 09:53 AM
RE: god is a shapeless hunger - by Helix - September 07, 2018, 08:37 PM
RE: god is a shapeless hunger - by Dio - September 09, 2018, 02:37 AM