Duskfire Glacier Oh, how they tear at you now
146 Posts
Ooc —
"I.." what could she say? That since his departure she was unsure of her place? That she found she was right about Siarut, he didn't care about her, not like she thought he had? That she didn't feel? The hazy fog in her mind had clouded emotion, leaving her numb as she drifted through life amongst the other northerners. 

"I've been getting better," she whispered, her eyes closing as he nuzzled her. She couldn't look at him, couldn't see that he thought her as weak as she thought herself. The depression had tolled on her, that much was obvious, but Uki wanted to heal desperately. 

"I can explain," she promised softly as she started in the direction of the border, for she liked to rest among the flowers before patrolling. She'd feel better if they walked and talked, rather than sitting here having to spill her secrets under his spring gaze. Usually she wouldn't reveal her troubles to anyone but they were eating her alive - stealing her sleep and her smile. Uki needed to tell someone and Tomkin was the closest thing she had to a friend.

The tundrian's silver gaze watched him curiously, wondering if he would follow.
"And you're tired of not being strong."
Messages In This Thread
Oh, how they tear at you now - by Uki - August 27, 2018, 01:37 PM
RE: Oh, how they tear at you now - by Tomkin - September 04, 2018, 11:34 PM
RE: Oh, how they tear at you now - by Uki - September 05, 2018, 08:39 AM
RE: Oh, how they tear at you now - by Tomkin - September 12, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: Oh, how they tear at you now - by Uki - September 13, 2018, 10:19 AM
RE: Oh, how they tear at you now - by Tomkin - September 28, 2018, 12:54 PM
RE: Oh, how they tear at you now - by Uki - September 28, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: Oh, how they tear at you now - by Tomkin - October 05, 2018, 12:40 PM
RE: Oh, how they tear at you now - by Uki - October 09, 2018, 01:05 PM