Blackfoot Forest rippling out through his past and future
kind of struggled not to shine
188 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
I keep wanting to call winterbane winter'sbane for some reason :')
edit: WAIT THAT'S BECAUSE HIS NAME IS WINTERSBANE AND I'M INCOMPETANT MY BAD LMAO

Slavik wasn't surprised that Wintersbane had never heard of the Kendry Plains pack. Even if the moonshadow male had been down into their region, it was likely he would've missed them. The plains they lived on were a wide expanse, and every year they moved around it, setting up new camps where the pack would sleep. They had one allied pack due north, but other than that they kept to themselves. Slavik could feel the question brewing in the pregnant pause, and so when Wintersbane asked what his natal pack was like he had already formulated his answer.

Medium sized, family oriented, got a couple strict rules and traditions but pretty laidback I guess, it really was a guess since he didn't know much about the rules and traditions of other packs and thus had little comparison. My parents were the alphas, they wanted me and my sisters to step up, but I wasn't sure I was ready or even wanted that. So here I am, he said with a tepid smile. He wasn't sad about leaving, for he'd had a blast exploring and meeting new wolves. Though he did often feel a tug of guilt deep in his chest, for leaving his sister and family behind.

What about you? You smell like a pack, Slavik said, wondering if his darker counterpart would be willing to share as well.
[Image: caretaker.gif] 0/5
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 4/5
Messages In This Thread
rippling out through his past and future - by RIP Wintersbane - September 01, 2018, 04:36 PM
RE: rippling out through his past and future - by Slavik - September 01, 2018, 04:54 PM
RE: rippling out through his past and future - by Slavik - September 01, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: rippling out through his past and future - by Slavik - September 01, 2018, 11:09 PM
RE: rippling out through his past and future - by Slavik - September 02, 2018, 07:07 AM
RE: rippling out through his past and future - by Slavik - September 02, 2018, 07:58 AM
RE: rippling out through his past and future - by Slavik - September 02, 2018, 01:46 PM
RE: rippling out through his past and future - by Slavik - September 03, 2018, 07:28 AM
RE: rippling out through his past and future - by Slavik - September 03, 2018, 03:51 PM
RE: rippling out through his past and future - by Slavik - September 04, 2018, 06:13 PM