Blackfoot Forest rippling out through his past and future
kind of struggled not to shine
188 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
lol! My phone always autocorrects Slavik’s name to Slavic, and I have to go back and correct it before I post from mobile

Slavik got the feeling that Wintersbane wasn’t too interested in the Kendry Plains pack, but he wasn’t surprised. What more was there to say about them? Honestly the sunlight wolf was glad to move on from the topic of his natal pack because talking about them made him think about them, and thinking about them made him feel both guilty and longing for them. When Wintersbane spoke Slavik pushed his family out of mind, and back into the electric embrace of adventure.

It didn’t occur to Slavik that the pack Wintersbane described was one he’d heard of until he mentioned the bad reputation. His thoughts drifted back to his meeting with Liri, alpha of the plateau. She’d spoken of a pack, southern in the flatlands, a pack of wolves who marked they’re borders with ruin and death. He recalled the seriousness in her tone and warning, not to venture there. His eyes narrowed a little at the thought, and he wondered bitterly if Wintersbane took part in those grizzly activities.

I think I heard about your pack, a wolf named Liri warned me to stay away, he said, testing the waters.
[Image: caretaker.gif] 0/5
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 4/5
Messages In This Thread
rippling out through his past and future - by RIP Wintersbane - September 01, 2018, 04:36 PM
RE: rippling out through his past and future - by Slavik - September 01, 2018, 04:54 PM
RE: rippling out through his past and future - by Slavik - September 01, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: rippling out through his past and future - by Slavik - September 01, 2018, 11:09 PM
RE: rippling out through his past and future - by Slavik - September 02, 2018, 07:07 AM
RE: rippling out through his past and future - by Slavik - September 02, 2018, 07:58 AM
RE: rippling out through his past and future - by Slavik - September 02, 2018, 01:46 PM
RE: rippling out through his past and future - by Slavik - September 03, 2018, 07:28 AM
RE: rippling out through his past and future - by Slavik - September 03, 2018, 03:51 PM
RE: rippling out through his past and future - by Slavik - September 04, 2018, 06:13 PM