Blackfoot Forest rippling out through his past and future
kind of struggled not to shine
188 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Slavik listened skeptically as Wintersbane spoke, he watched the way the other male rolled his shoulders and spoke so nonchalantly. What Slavik took from it was that they were soldiers for hire, but something the other male said struck Slavik as off. A snort escaped his nose before he spoke, an empty sound, Sure, they’re not evil for ‘doing the dirty work’, but personally I don’t connect pacifism to cowardice. In some ways I think it’s braver to avoid conflict than it is to insight it, he returned, not meaning to offend but simply speak his mind. Such was his instinct.

Though he didn’t agree with Wintersbane’s thought process, Slavik wished the other no ill will, and hoped to move on quickly. Your pack wouldn’t be for me I guess, but I’m glad it suits you,   he said as a light breeze blew past him and ruffled his thick coat.
[Image: caretaker.gif] 0/5
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 4/5
Messages In This Thread
rippling out through his past and future - by RIP Wintersbane - September 01, 2018, 04:36 PM
RE: rippling out through his past and future - by Slavik - September 01, 2018, 04:54 PM
RE: rippling out through his past and future - by Slavik - September 01, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: rippling out through his past and future - by Slavik - September 01, 2018, 11:09 PM
RE: rippling out through his past and future - by Slavik - September 02, 2018, 07:07 AM
RE: rippling out through his past and future - by Slavik - September 02, 2018, 07:58 AM
RE: rippling out through his past and future - by Slavik - September 02, 2018, 01:46 PM
RE: rippling out through his past and future - by Slavik - September 03, 2018, 07:28 AM
RE: rippling out through his past and future - by Slavik - September 03, 2018, 03:51 PM
RE: rippling out through his past and future - by Slavik - September 04, 2018, 06:13 PM