Duskfire Glacier I no longer recognize your face.
tell me what the rain knows
58 Posts
Ooc —
The girl could wander a little farther now without being encouraged back to the rendezvous. At nearly three months of age, the whelp was afforded some more freedoms... though she was still under the watchful eye of her family, and did not actively seek to avoid any of them. In fact, her course was clear as she roused from her restful morning. Although her interest had been in something else to start with, the noise summoned Tunerk and kept her interest longer than a dull, dying scent could.

Her tail waved when she saw her packmate digging. Dirt flung around her, down a wayward path that Tunerk avoided. When she arrived, Tunerk charged at Uki playfully, tail waving in wild arcs as her eyes sought to find just what treat the other might be burying. Sos attempted to hide all manners of things from her in this way, but dirt was no deterrent. What Tunerk wanted, Tunerk doggedly went for. 

But her snout could not smell anything novel, not yet—her gaze turned to Uki, a playful gleam present there. Tunerk, of course, did not know that Uki was hiding nothing from her, or from anyone... simply building a garden. Maybe she would learn—

This second, though, Tunerk was lost in her (noisy) investigation, having determined that that was, in fact, what Uki was up to. It was a good hiding spot, but Tunerk had found it (much to her obvious pleasure).
Messages In This Thread
I no longer recognize your face. - by Uki - September 04, 2018, 08:32 AM
RE: I no longer recognize your face. - by Tunerk - September 05, 2018, 10:02 PM
RE: I no longer recognize your face. - by Uki - September 06, 2018, 07:50 AM
RE: I no longer recognize your face. - by Tunerk - September 06, 2018, 11:06 AM
RE: I no longer recognize your face. - by Uki - September 07, 2018, 05:19 AM
RE: I no longer recognize your face. - by Tunerk - September 07, 2018, 11:38 AM
RE: I no longer recognize your face. - by Uki - September 10, 2018, 05:46 AM
RE: I no longer recognize your face. - by Tunerk - September 11, 2018, 11:27 AM
RE: I no longer recognize your face. - by Uki - September 11, 2018, 12:12 PM