Duskfire Glacier I no longer recognize your face.
146 Posts
Ooc —
Tapeesa was so immersed in her task that she didn't notice the little one barreling into her until she was already upon her. Of course, the pup was not nearly big enough to knock the berserker over or even budge her. The child crowded close, sniffing for whatever she assumed Uki was burying.

The tundrian laughed, a sound like icicles chiming in the wind, as the child forced herself into her proximity. With the heavy weight of her depression dragging her down recently, the girl welcomed the presence of a cute pup to distract her for a time. 

"I'm afraid I don't have anything for you, child," she murmured sweetly in the northern tongue, her feathery tail waving gently at her hocks. The spearwife was unsure if the children were of an age to understand speech or if they knew the northern tongue, nonetheless her voice made an appearance for the girl. She moved, allowing Tunerk to investigate the turned dirt as she would. 

Once Tunerk had discovered there was nothing to be found in the furrows, Uki lowered into a play bow - yipping lightly with hopes of enticing the nutara into play.
"And you're tired of not being strong."
Messages In This Thread
I no longer recognize your face. - by Uki - September 04, 2018, 08:32 AM
RE: I no longer recognize your face. - by Tunerk - September 05, 2018, 10:02 PM
RE: I no longer recognize your face. - by Uki - September 06, 2018, 07:50 AM
RE: I no longer recognize your face. - by Tunerk - September 06, 2018, 11:06 AM
RE: I no longer recognize your face. - by Uki - September 07, 2018, 05:19 AM
RE: I no longer recognize your face. - by Tunerk - September 07, 2018, 11:38 AM
RE: I no longer recognize your face. - by Uki - September 10, 2018, 05:46 AM
RE: I no longer recognize your face. - by Tunerk - September 11, 2018, 11:27 AM
RE: I no longer recognize your face. - by Uki - September 11, 2018, 12:12 PM