Golden Glade I thought the suits had come for me
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Change of slight plans due to mentions of scrapes and looking a mess in other thread ;_; you have permission to pp a first blow and if you don't want a quick fight then I'll have Cin run off. I was thinking an outcome roll for winner to make it easy?

She had finished tidying herself up a bit and noticed when the female slowed in eating her meal. A glimmer of hope sparked but was quickly squashed as the female growled and inspected the carcass, looking ready to drag it off. Of course she knew that they both had packs to feed and maybe Niamh's was just as hungry as Sunspire was, but her first thought was that the female was greedy. She gave a look of surprise and disgust standing up and fully bristling. Her hunger made her desperate and the need to prove she was more then just a medic made her even more foolishly ballsy. She trotted quickly back over to the carcass and growled, eyes flashing and teeth bared "You ate enough" she hissed through gritted teeth, hackles rising all along her spine. She stepped closer, deliberately trying to make a threat toward the carcass. She wanted it and Sunspire needed it, even if there was only enough for a few mouthfuls for only a few wolves.
~Always down for Healing threads~

medic specialty: 4/10
Messages In This Thread
I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - September 04, 2018, 07:26 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - September 07, 2018, 02:55 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - September 10, 2018, 06:02 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - September 14, 2018, 01:13 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - September 23, 2018, 09:01 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - November 01, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - November 02, 2018, 01:29 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - November 02, 2018, 02:23 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - November 02, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - November 11, 2018, 12:46 AM