Barrow Fields i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
saarthal prided herself in her spontaneity. she loved being unpredictable, and she loved unpredictable things - better if they were filled with danger - and this was...well, it was neither predictable nor unpredictable. it was just...it was just the way most things were. saarth hated being the way most things were. too normal. too...everything. but she couldn't leave mallaidh, couldn't leave max. she'd always had a bit of an attachment problem. 

mallaidh tugged her out of her thoughts with a gentle nudge and saarthal allowed herself a quiet smile, before pressing a kiss against the side of the other girl's muzzle. unsure as everything was...at least she was here. at least they were all here. save for vari, but - saarth bit her lip, best not to dwell in the past. saarthal stayed uncharacteristically silent as mallaidh spoke and shuffled closer to her friends, surprisingly nervous.
Messages In This Thread
i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors - by Mallaidh - September 14, 2018, 01:39 PM
RE: i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors - by Saarthal - September 23, 2018, 06:08 AM
RE: i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors - by Max - September 23, 2018, 08:02 PM
RE: i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors - by Blixen - September 23, 2018, 09:41 PM
RE: i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors - by Mallaidh - September 26, 2018, 07:55 AM
RE: i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors - by Blixen - October 13, 2018, 07:04 PM