Permafrost Hollows she names conquerors, and the servile regimes they birthed
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
tezcacoatl's gaze remains focused upon the adult as currituck makes her way to the side of her rankled guardian. she mutters something to the older woman in a language that tezcacoatl does not understand seconds before the woman responds. he has been diplomatic throughout this whole process, despite being held unfairly upon trial in the woman's mind as having ill intentions with her ...daughter or whatever they were to one another. tezcacoatl understands that because he is a father. but he does not appreciate the implication that he does not belong in neutral territory because it is somewhat close to the glacier. the glacier is massive and it touches several neutral territories. he takes her next words not half as well as he's taken everything else.

"i am in neutral territory no where near your borders," he states pointedly. "besides that, this area was once my home. you are not the first to claim duskfire glacier," and you will not be the last remains unsaid. "i am the chronicler of the territory's history." and though the serpent king is unsure how he feels about this woman and her seemingly endless insults towards him: he sincerely hopes that her pack fares better than the original to lay claim to it. so much death, loss, pain and sorrow plagued that glacier once upon a time. it's not anything he'd wish on his worst enemy.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
RE: she names conquerors, and the servile regimes they birthed - by Tezcacoatl - September 21, 2018, 03:54 AM