Stavanger Bay To be rollicking randy dandy-O!
28 Posts
Ooc —
Her fiery ears flickered slightly at the strange syntax the other spoke in though it was not completely unfamiliar; pirates were not uncommon on Pili Island. A smile graced her features, as it seemed she was welcome company, and she settled on her haunches nearby to listen to the woman's explanation.

Ahe had not heard of rum in her short life but she was not ignorant to the use of substances, she'd used them herself a time or two. She nodded silently in fascination, studying the leaf and its contents with a golden gaze. 

"I was searching for my siblings but," she shrugged her slender shoulders a tiny bit as if to say she hadn't had any luck. "For right now I figured I'd explore this bay and maybe stay a while," her gaze slid to the nearby forest with intrigue before snapping back to Norsamu, "unless this is your home? I wouldn't want to intrude."

"I'm Ahe," 
she introduced with a toothy grin, as if suddenly remembering she had yet to mention that fact.
"I do not fear death; I fear a life unfulfilled. To those who have lived, death is but the next great adventure."
Messages In This Thread
To be rollicking randy dandy-O! - by Norsamu - September 18, 2018, 11:23 PM
RE: To be rollicking randy dandy-O! - by Ahe - September 19, 2018, 07:34 AM
RE: To be rollicking randy dandy-O! - by Norsamu - September 19, 2018, 11:03 AM
RE: To be rollicking randy dandy-O! - by Ahe - September 24, 2018, 10:39 AM
RE: To be rollicking randy dandy-O! - by Norsamu - September 24, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: To be rollicking randy dandy-O! - by Ahe - September 26, 2018, 09:51 AM
RE: To be rollicking randy dandy-O! - by Norsamu - September 28, 2018, 05:40 PM
RE: To be rollicking randy dandy-O! - by Ahe - October 01, 2018, 10:54 AM
RE: To be rollicking randy dandy-O! - by Norsamu - October 01, 2018, 11:18 PM
RE: To be rollicking randy dandy-O! - by Ahe - October 03, 2018, 11:16 AM
RE: To be rollicking randy dandy-O! - by Norsamu - October 03, 2018, 11:11 PM