Duskfire Glacier I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard
142 Posts
Ooc —
Steele had nodded at her words, he didn't know hers either. That probably made them even. Now though that they were both here they could meet officially. She offered for him to go up the mountain with her and he smiled a bit, "That would be nice, thank you." he said moving slowly to her side. The pale woman seemed head strong, a good quality for a leader and for a woman, he still smiled as he moved his gaze from the horizon to her. She knew english well, not like the others in her pack besides Siarut, this interested him greatly. 

As they padded along a strange silence fell between the two and Steel shifted slightly. "I'm Steele" he said softly breaking the silence with his deep voice. "Do you know english and the other langauge?" he asked curious to know if she was fluent in both. He wanted to get to know the language as it sounded more beautiful than the native tongue he knew all to well. His gaze returned to the horizon as he finished the sentence and waited for her to say something back.

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me. 

Messages In This Thread
I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard - by Takiyok - September 22, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard - by Steele - September 26, 2018, 11:09 AM