Duskfire Glacier I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard
142 Posts
Ooc —
Steele took in what she said about Siarut, he knew the man seemed respectful but he never knew that he would be that much. If he was in his shoes he didn’t know if he could do the same, teaching and such, it seemed hard. That was of course Steele had no other siblings left so the thought of it made him a bit sad. “That’s highly respectful.” He said to her after a moment of thought.

The journey to the top had took some of the energy that the man had but he hadn’t wanted to show it to Takiyok. He slowed his breaths as they stopped. “That’s good because I’d love to learn it, that’s my goal anyway.“ he said looking out over the territory. It was more beautiful than it was walking through it. An aerial view was better, he was jealous now of the view birds have of it.

Angiggak“ he said softly after a thought about what word had come out of her mouth. “Home... beautiful home.” He added his eyes scanning. Then his auds has turned to Takiyok and he smiled. Finally he had learned one word, one is the start of millions.

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me. 

Messages In This Thread
I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard - by Takiyok - September 22, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard - by Steele - October 09, 2018, 04:59 AM