Panther Park look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting
i’m feelin yummy head to toe
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Wintersbane gave another playful, but non informative answer to her question. This guy was obviously not the most open of books. She on the other hand was willing to share just about anything, she wasn’t just an open book, she was a billboard with flashing lights. Saucy shrugged her shoulders at his comment, blowing a puff of air out of her mouth as she spoke, Psh yeah I know. I was just wondering, she replied. She watched him for a moment, just analyzing with furrowed brows.

So other than exploring, what other not crimes do you like to do? I like to fight, not like in an angry way but like a fun way you know? she said with a smile, her striped tail swishing across her mossy spot. She was feeling a little playful now (when wasn’t she), and she wondered if her company would be up for a spar. Or maybe he was too prim for that. The white lioness hadn’t decided yet.
Messages In This Thread
RE: look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting - by Saucy - September 26, 2018, 08:35 AM