Broken Antler Fen out of the danger and into the flames
223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The reply came from a set anger and hatred, and realised that despite how much the wraith wanted to kill him...she would have a hard time doing it alone. But Flicked nodded gravely with understanding, because she had once had the same feelings. 

Home. That was certainly new for her. Throughout her travels she’d been invited to stay he and there, but it just wasn’t right. Here, though, it was different. She’d reached her destination and is one step closer to...happiness? 

‘It’s ok to be happy.’ Yakones words rung through her, making her heart ache so she let out a breath of a whimper. She was sure the cunning snake before her would notice. 

“I suppose I could hang around for a bit, I need a rest.” Flicker smiled warily, knowing that if she was part of a pack she was sure she’d be subjected to them as well. Were they all like the girl? What an interesting start.
|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor  
Messages In This Thread
out of the danger and into the flames - by Flicker - September 24, 2018, 01:54 PM
RE: out of the danger and into the flames - by Maegi - September 25, 2018, 07:01 PM
RE: out of the danger and into the flames - by Flicker - September 26, 2018, 11:06 AM
RE: out of the danger and into the flames - by Maegi - September 26, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: out of the danger and into the flames - by Flicker - September 26, 2018, 01:08 PM
RE: out of the danger and into the flames - by Maegi - September 26, 2018, 01:50 PM
RE: out of the danger and into the flames - by Flicker - September 26, 2018, 02:14 PM
RE: out of the danger and into the flames - by Maegi - September 26, 2018, 03:32 PM
RE: out of the danger and into the flames - by Flicker - September 26, 2018, 03:54 PM
RE: out of the danger and into the flames - by Maegi - September 27, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: out of the danger and into the flames - by Flicker - September 27, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: out of the danger and into the flames - by Maegi - September 27, 2018, 09:29 PM
RE: out of the danger and into the flames - by Flicker - September 28, 2018, 01:31 AM