Ravensblood Forest I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
It was her conscience who was telling her just to take it slow through the forest that everything would be fine and no one would scare her. Well... that wasn't quite the case. As she moved her head around to see all parts of the forest and what it had to offer she heard a chuff behind her. When it hit her ears all she could do was turn to him faster than she'd ever moved before. It was just another wolf who seemed to not want to kill her... just yet? She took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a second just to gather herself again. Elixir wasn't entirely sure why she convinced herself to come in this darkened place, especially now that it had turned to night. What a bad decision.

She wouldn't bash him just because of her bad decisions so she let a small smile fall upon her face. That happened until he asked about her ears. It had been a while since she had been reminded that she didn't look like everyone else around. The wolfdog's self-esteem was down graded a few notches after he asked. "I.... I.... Um I'm a wolf but mixed with a dog.. that's why my ears look like this." she said moving her paws shyly and then shifting her gaze from the shadow masked man to the ground. "My name is Elixir... sir" it came out more soft spoken and quieter than she was expecting. This man made her rethink about why she was even in the forest and if she should even be here.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]