Ravensblood Forest I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
After her last sentence she still stared blankly at the ground. The silence felt much needed after the question. It had made her realize that the pack was her shelter, her safe place, and outside of that anyone can ask her anything. She should have been reminded of that when she was attacked but she was naive then and now she just had forgot. Slowly Elixir felt she could move her eyes back up to him again, her ears were still drooped in a sad way. Every other blink she looked away from him to the bleeding trees, it was better than feeling so judged by someone. 

Eventually he broke the silence with a rumbled voice like a volcano before it was about to blow, that perked her ears right back up. After that she expected him to talk but it seemed he was thinking? He let out a deep breath and she took a little step back just in case he was thinking about harming her. After all, she didn't know him that well. Then he spoke, that was refreshing for her. She smiled again, it was because he didn't deserve a sir? In the wolfdogs eyes everyone she met who was a sir deserved one. She nodded a bit making a mental note not to call him sir until he deserved it? 

Wintersbane, she repeated in her mind so she would forever remember his name. It was a unique name. "Wintersbane is a nice name. The question wasn't rude, I've had it before but my pack had made me.... sheltered? Maybe but anyway and I haven't had the question in a while it just made me remember I'm not like everyone else." she explained to him as she hoped she wasn't going on about it for nothing. "So, what are you doing out here in the forest at night?" the question was pretty straight forward and he could ask her the same.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]