Ravensblood Forest I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
sorry for the late reply

The wolfdog had shifted her eyes from the ground to the man in front of her until he decided to talk again. He seemed to like her compliment so she half smiled and nodded at his comment about his mother. Of course she had to like his name, Elixir wouldn’t had wanted to name her kids something she hated. When he said she shouldn’t make excuses for his behavior her smile fell and she nodded again. It felt better that he had said that but somehow she still felt that it was her fault for having the floppy ears. It was just always a feeling she had kept bottled up. 

You barely look coywolf. “ she said thinking aloud, even though it was a bit true. Elixir had never seen a coyote before but she knew it looked nothing like the man who stood in front of her. “Have you ever felt shameful because you’re different?” The question was personal but she couldn’t help asking. The feeling of shame was always a cloud that hung over her head no matter how hard she tried to shove it away. Since he wasn’t a full wolf she wondered if he might be the same. 

It was curiousity for me also. I think you did find an answer because I don’t smell a pack scent. “ her nose sniffled and then she looked around at the bleeding trees. “I was curious to see if the trees did bleed and what exactly was in the forest. I guess I found a wintersbane in the forest. “ she chuckled at her joke but found that she was far more nervous now than she had been when she met him.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]