Otatso Wetlands my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
aria stopped only after him, her head turning gently so that it showed profile over her shoulder, but her gaze remained at the ground. for a moment she stood still, and only after he spoke did she turn fully to him, ears splayed. water dropped into her eyes from her eyelashes, and she blinked it away quickly. her cheeks, thick and full, weighed down from the water, dripping to the ground. 

and then, for the first time in a long while, aria was almost angry at what he'd suddenly suggested. "i came here for you, constantine. i know nothing of myself, of anyone around me, except for you," she said, though her voice was sharp it was filled with hurt, "you're all i know and all i really care to know, at this point, i would never want to leave you." how could he think that? her head turned, brows furrowed, water falling down the bridge of her nose.

"of all the things i've remembered, you're the only happy thing. i've ruined so much-- i just don't want to ruin you too," she told him, and then her head turned back to him. her pale gaze met the ambers of his own, clouded. she hesitated, but not visibly, instead wrapped in her own emotions and inner turmoil-- things she'd held back possibly since her awakening on the beach. and then, finally, "what do you want, constantine?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 03:04 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 06:49 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 08:02 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 09:38 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 28, 2018, 12:37 PM