Ooc — Charmy
all welcome - mid morning

this used to be my playground
this used to be my childhood dream
this used to be the place i ran to
whenever i was in need
of a friend
[size=3]why did it have to end[/size]

It was weird, being in a pack that he hadn’t been born into, but he didn’t object. It was something he’d talked pretty expansively about with his sister and how it would be in his best interest to be in a pack bigger than their group of 8 because with his blindness and inability to defend the group or even join in on a pack hunt, he needed more protection. He needed a place to feel secure. Hopefully this place would be able to provide him with that security. Thus far, no one had really said much about his blindness, at least not in front of him anyway, but he did find himself wondering how long it would take for others to actually notice that he was completely without sight. Because of his blindness, his other senses were heightened. His sense of smell was spot on, but it was his sense of hearing that far surpassed those with their sight.

He’d been doing some exploring of his new home, staying well within the borders since his breakdown in front of the boy that new his father. For the most part, he didn’t even go all that far away from where he slept with his sister and Verrine. Today, though, he wandered a little further away purely because something had actually caught his attention. It was a very strong scent that drew him away from the den he shared with the others, something he didn’t recall ever having smelt before. Getting nearer and nearer to where the strange smell was coming from, he thought he heard a sound.

Coming to a sudden halt, he pushed his ears fully forward, listening. His nostrils flared as he sniffed the air. Sightless eyes obviously saw nothing. “Hello?” he finally called out. “Is someone there?” He was tense, ready to turn and try to run away from whatever or whoever it was in case they proved to be aggressive. He knew the path behind him very well and wasn’t worried about tripping or running into a tree.

Messages In This Thread
one in a minion - by Yildun - August 14, 2013, 09:14 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Two Face - August 14, 2013, 11:03 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Yildun - August 15, 2013, 12:03 AM
RE: one in a minion - by Koontz - August 15, 2013, 09:00 AM
RE: one in a minion - by Two Face - August 17, 2013, 08:47 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Yildun - August 29, 2013, 09:58 AM
RE: one in a minion - by Two Face - September 10, 2013, 11:59 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Yildun - September 11, 2013, 10:43 AM
RE: one in a minion - by Two Face - September 15, 2013, 01:52 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Yildun - September 16, 2013, 07:45 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Two Face - September 16, 2013, 08:52 PM