Meadowlark Prairie i know you want to cry all night, all night
82 Posts
Ooc — hund
He watched the silent display, his own head tilting the opposite way as the male exposed his neck. Pale green eyes glanced over the scar. It explained plenty to him. Truthfully, Kalganov was impressed he still lived after such a brutal mark. He supposed living with no voice was better than being dead. Or was it? Well he might have asked had he been able to receive an answer.

The male looked back over his shoulders, eyes squinting as he examined the lands behind them. There's nothing good over there. At least not in my opinion, why I headed over here. He casually commented with a soft shrug of his shoulders. Kalganov could not comment much on the lands that laid behind them. Good thing he wasn't being asked a million and one questions.

His nose twitched as he tried to pick up the scent on the male and the one that he had spotted on the breeze from the east. You from there? He asked as he gently shoved his muzzle in the direction of the lands behind the scarred male. Maybe if he stuck with questions that could be answered with a head shake they could continue to converse.

Kalganov was intrigued by them after all.
RUSSIAN & ENGLISH
Messages In This Thread
i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 06:35 PM