Meadowlark Prairie i know you want to cry all night, all night
82 Posts
Ooc — hund
The head nod was enough of an answer. Which was well mentioning it was all he was going to get, after all. Kalganov let his eyes linger on the woods beyond the stranger. It was an interesting place. Where he once had wanted to avoid it, he felt drawn to it. A need to investigate it nipped at him hungrily.

They didn't do all that to you, did they? He asked with an arched brow. Would Kalganov need to expect an ambush on himself or had all those scars appeared before the woods? While the question might have been posed in a way that suggested he was interested in the mute, he was calculating how much he would need to protect himself if he stopped by.
RUSSIAN & ENGLISH
Messages In This Thread
i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 06:35 PM