Firestone Hot Springs A little bit dangerous, a little bit sweet
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
The word jarred him much more than any attack could have. But it wasn't simply the word; it was the tone in which she used it.
She was hurt. He was hurt. Was this worth killing each other for?

Taking a step back, he attempted to recoved his tattered manliness. "That's- That's what I was aiming for!" Auds splayed backwards as another step was taken back. He didn't like this, at all. Hurting people was all he had ever done, his desire to simply cull everyone who tarnished him in one way or another. He wanted to even kill Arana, and that was the final straw; the straw the led hhim to leaving her behind. Was she even still alive at this point? Or had those other wolves ripped her apart and left her for dead?

"I am-" he began, struggling to figure himself out.

Was he?...Was he really? The youth panted, dark grey tongue licking chops as he struggled to get a hold of his own destiny. Would he follow the path his supposed father carved out? Or would he take a stronger way of life, becoming the ideal his mother attempted to set he and his deceased siblings on? The way of a Nightmare? Or in the steps of a matron Dragon?

"I am not sorry." The words vibrated through the parched throat. "But I know someone who can help you-  to help us." Would she trust he wouldn't attempt to kill her? What would he even do?

Be careful, you don't want this.
Carefree, but there's a dark side that haunts this.
[Image: giphy.gif] 
Want to roll with me? Better know your place-
Because if you look around, 
you'll see you've lost your way.

Messages In This Thread
A little bit dangerous, a little bit sweet - by Siqsa - October 01, 2018, 03:57 PM
RE: A little bit dangerous, a little bit sweet - by Siqsa - October 03, 2018, 10:25 AM
RE: A little bit dangerous, a little bit sweet - by Siqsa - October 03, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: A little bit dangerous, a little bit sweet - by Siqsa - October 03, 2018, 03:21 PM
RE: A little bit dangerous, a little bit sweet - by Siqsa - October 04, 2018, 04:30 AM
RE: A little bit dangerous, a little bit sweet - by Siqsa - October 04, 2018, 03:17 PM
RE: A little bit dangerous, a little bit sweet - by Siqsa - October 04, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: A little bit dangerous, a little bit sweet - by Siqsa - October 05, 2018, 08:44 AM