Firestone Hot Springs A little bit dangerous, a little bit sweet
223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She panted heavily and looked up at the wolf. "Aiming to stop or aiming for me?" She questioned, and despite herself, she grinned at him, revealing the broken tooth. As he backed up, looking like he were in shock, she stood and assessed herself. Rolling her muscles caused her shoulder to throb, stepping forward made it even worse. But still, she swallowed the pain and took another couple towards him. 

He was indeed in shock, she should be too but...that would come when she could no longer feel the electric coursing through her veins and pounding in her ears. She watched as he struggled to find where to start, but she had questions. And had to give her true reason for launching her attack, however petty it was. I am not sorry. His words cleaved through the air, fair enough. He had nothing to be sorry for. 

"I am not sorry for attacking you. Never turn your back to an opponent, no matter how little you think they'll attack."  She paused to gather her thoughts, casting about and slithering her tongue out to remove the blood upon her muzzle.  "I am sorry, however, for making you react in such a manner." She didn't know what she'd unlocked, and she'd perhaps never know.

Help. Was that in the form of a healer? She gave a light shrug but then nodded in agreement. She'd go with him purely out of fear of infection, but what about Blackfeather? Her brows knitted closer in thought before she dismissed the thought; if they wanted her they could find her if they ventured from that forest of theirs. She remembered her name and eyed him warily before revealing, "My name is Flicker. What's yours?"  She accompanied the words with a grin, neutral.
|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor  
Messages In This Thread
A little bit dangerous, a little bit sweet - by Siqsa - October 01, 2018, 03:57 PM
RE: A little bit dangerous, a little bit sweet - by Siqsa - October 03, 2018, 10:25 AM
RE: A little bit dangerous, a little bit sweet - by Siqsa - October 03, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: A little bit dangerous, a little bit sweet - by Siqsa - October 03, 2018, 03:21 PM
RE: A little bit dangerous, a little bit sweet - by Siqsa - October 04, 2018, 04:30 AM
RE: A little bit dangerous, a little bit sweet - by Siqsa - October 04, 2018, 03:17 PM
RE: A little bit dangerous, a little bit sweet - by Siqsa - October 04, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: A little bit dangerous, a little bit sweet - by Flicker - October 04, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: A little bit dangerous, a little bit sweet - by Siqsa - October 05, 2018, 08:44 AM